Sunday, July 09, 2006

The French !? I don't know ....



They seem to be reminating their pop-culture-past in special-effects-heavy movies. They did it to Blueberry, they did it to Belphegor ( The original TV-series is still one of my most haunting childhood memories, I'm still afraid of nuns in the dark...),they did it to Francois Vidocq, ....and they are doing it to Asterix again and again. I don't know, maybe I'm getting old or something, but I like the originals much much better, this feels like blasphemiy to me and who is this guy anyway, looks like the french Jack Black ...what will they do next , wait , I know, ...Fantomas !

And a little bit beside the point but not totally : Brotherhood of Wolfes = probably the worst movie I've ever seen. It had Monica Bellucci in it , though ...but she also was in Passion of Christ.




La Bellucci, she should be in every movie, I wouldn't mind.


Belphegor .....huuuuh, scary ............

5 comments: